Just some of the things the kids have said recently.
Caleb at the wishing pond - "I wish..." a dramatic pause, "for another baby sister!" he sounded so sincere and looked so hopeful that several of the adults started laughing, my friend Karen was sympathetic(her daughter wants a new baby too), but one man started crying, apparently, he was really touched by the wish.
Joya Claire to Carrina - "When you have another baby, I be happy!"
Joya Claire to Cody - "I have a penis."
Cody to Joya Claire - "Only boys have a penis, you are a girl, you don't have a penis"
Joya Claire to Cody - "YES! I do. I have a penis."
Cody to Carrina - "Carrina, do you hear this?"
Carrina to Cody - "Goodluck!"
Caleb to Carrina - "When I grow up and marry Joya Claire and we have children I am going to tell my babies that you are a mean mommy!"
Caleb to Carrina - "Mama, I want a baby brother, two childrens is not enough. We need to have four children like Anneke. We need another brother and another sister. When are you going to grow another baby?"
Caleb to Carrina - "Mama, how can we get another baby?"
Joya Claire to anyone, anywhere, anytime - "Look at me, I so pretty!" (she pronounces it 'pitty')If you don't comment on how beautiful she is she will frequently repeat the sentence until you do!


